Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

Lullaby

Hi sweets!

I have lot of news for you :) but first my new Kit:


The Kit contains:
19 papers (jpg.) - 16 unique and 3 recolored
87 Elements - 69 unique and 18 recolored high quality Elements (png.) 





Uppercase
Lowercase
Numbers and 10 Symbols

The Paper and the Elements are not included!



3 high quality Masks (png. files)
The Paper is not included!






and the
 4 high quality QPs (3600x3600, png. files)


 or you save 37% and buy the

Lullaby Bundle with everything in it!!



Here are the Pages from my CT for your Inspiration:






It's December and my guest month at scrapbookgraphics is over!

Now are all my Products available @ deviantscrap.com



and I have created an Add-on Cookie Alpha for the "busy Santa Claus" Kit!!



Big Hug and Happy Scrapping,

Daniela aka High Four Designs

xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen