Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

NEW: The shabby Kitchen

Hi my dear friends!

I have a cute new kitchen Kit for you :)

Shabby Kitchen

The Kit contains:
86 Elements png. files
12 Papers jpeg files (3600x3600)
Everything prepared at 300dpi for optimum print quality





Shabby Kitchen Alpha

Uppercase
Lowercase
Numbers
and 10 punctuations and symbols

The Paper is not included!
  




Set of Mice

8 Mice png. files (with and without realistic shadows-complete 16 files)

The Paper is not included!





Shabby Kitchen - Cards:

6 Cards (png. files) ca. 1800x1400 in a shabby look
6 same Cards with Frames and
6 Cards incl. Kitchen-Cluster

The Paper is not included!





or you can save 37% and buy 

The Shabby Kitchen Bundle
with everything in it!!!




Here the pages of my amazing CT:

great news: we have the black frieday sale!! 


I have a  clearance sale of my "Dreamland"
last chance to buy this kit!!!





and last but no least:

I had to change my tous because my design are often wrongly used. 
I want to avoid that my design being abused without my permission.



You can buy Limited Professional Use Licenses:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen