Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

New kit: Discover Emma's Planet


 Hi sweets!

High Four Designs is Guest Designer @ scrapbookgraphics



 And I have a new kit for my debut!

I have painted Emma 2010. She is my Mascot and the Logo of my Design. Emma has felt alone. So I painted her all her friends and their own planet. Many asked me if I do not want to share Emma with them. So I decided to create this kit. I hope Emma and all the other little monsters will be loved by you.

This kit is full of painted, cute little Monsters, Astronauts and Rockets.

The Kit contains:
9 papers (jpg.)
79 high quality elements (png.) (detailed previews!)
Alpha - 71 png. fils (Uppercase, lover case, digits and many special character)
everything prepared at 300dpi for optimum print quality



 
The Alpha is included but you can buy them separatly too!


And you can buy the Monsters or the Astronauts and Rockets separatly!



 The Pages by my awesome CT!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen